Monday, June 12, 2017

Benefits of Virtual Assistant Are Enormous for Business


SO, WHO is Lyn Prowse-Bishop anyway?

She's an online virtual assistant, but you won't find yourself talking to someone overseas, she's right here in Warwick.

Lyn Prowse-Bishop is a virtual assistant who provides administration and secretarial support.

A virtual assistant is not a new age career and has been around for some time but more commonly known as a home based secretary.

After attending secretarial school and spending 15 years working for a company in Brisbane, Mrs Prowse-Bishop fell pregnant with her daughter and decided it was time for a change of pace.

a When my daughter was first born, I thought I would be able to take time off work and be able to relax for a while,a she said.

A few months down the track my husband and I were looking at our financial position and decided that I had to begin working part time again.

aI approached my current boss and he wasn't very helpful in allowing me to be flexible with my hours, so I resigned.a

After realising that she needed more flexibility to be with her family, Mrs Prowse-Bishop started her home business.

She developed a client base and also close working relationships with them.

a The benefits of having a virtual assistant are enormous for a business

Also you can View:

This is my trello profile : https://trello.com/rosemarybicker 

This is my myfolio art : http://myfolio.com/art/7kmwlhg2ie

No comments:

Post a Comment